We sell our prodcuts to over
Brief introduction of mica heaters from China manufacturer
mica heaters from China manufacturer are cylindrical electric heaters that are most suitable for fixing on the outside of the plastic extruder or the extrusion cylinder of the plastic extruder as conduction heating. Due to the use of stainless steel or other metal sheets and mica as raw materials, it is not limited by the size of the production. It can be used for small-sized heating for nozzles, and can be used for heating on barrels of plastic machines. Because the high-grade mica sheet is used as the base material, the mica sheet absorbs less heat and responds quickly to temperature, which has the characteristics of shortening the heating time. Its basic structure is to evenly wind high-grade nickel-chromium wire on the mica sheet, then sandwich the mica sheet up and down for insulation, and wrap it with copper or stainless steel plates outside, and then bend it into a cylindrical shape.
1. The mica heater has a non-waterproof structure, so do not contact it with oil, water, or plastic particles during storage, use, and installation to prevent leakage;
2. When installing, the mica heater must be closely attached to the heated body, and the surface of the heated body should be flat and complete without unevenness. If the installation is not in close contact with gaps, due to poor heat conduction, the surface will overheat beyond the allowable temperature, and the overheated part will continue to expand and affect the service life;
3. If the surface of the mica heater is found to be burnt black after use, it indicates that the heat generation and the heat dissipation of the heated body are unbalanced, and adjustments should be made in time to prevent local overheating and breakdown;
4. When using a mica heater, avoid repeated disassembly and assembly, which will cause the alloy resistance wire to break and affect the service life;
5. Before installation, check whether the installation location is consistent with the specifications of mica heaters from China manufacturer, and whether the voltage used is consistent.