Who We Are
Manufacture CapacityContact Us
We sell our prodcuts to over
Change Language: ENGLISH | 简体中文
Copyright © Toppin Electrical Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备08116236号-1 Powered by:300.cn Website management
Mini Tower Fans
Which home heater is better
Advantages of halogen heaters:
1. Halogen tube heaters have the advantages of high thermal efficiency, not easy to oxidize, and long service life, and some styles have functions such as time switches, rotation, and humidification of air.
2. Halogen tube heaters are relatively low-power, generally around 900~1200W, and they are only suitable for rooms of about 12 square meters.
3. Now the products with a sense of technology have the function of automatic power off when dumping, which is very safe and practical.
Disadvantages of halogen heaters:
1. The use of halogen tube heaters is very strong, a little dazzling, and should not be used in the bedroom
2. And the glass tube in the heater will burst when it encounters cold water during use, so it is best not to use it in the bathroom.
Advantages of wooden heaters:
1. The oil heater is heated by heat-conducting oil, which is of high quality and has a high thermal efficiency conversion rate.
2. There is no open flame, no noise and peculiar smell when using the oil, and it can keep the heat for a period of time after the power is cut off.
3. It can be used for both living and bathing, and it is very suitable for large rooms.
Disadvantages of wooden heaters: the oil temperature rises slowly, and the preheating process is long; the surface temperature of the machine is relatively high, which may cause burns.